Keep Your Showers Nice and Warm
HOT WATER HEATER REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS IN BUFFALO, NY
Have you ever stepped in the shower only to have the hot water shut off on you? If this is a frequent occurrence in your home, it’s probably time for a new hot water heater. Bring in the pros at Infinity Home Plumbing to examine your hot water heater, handle any necessary repairs or replace it entirely.
7 SIGNS YOU NEED A NEW HOT WATER HEATER
Unfortunately, even the best hot water heater can’t last forever. When yours starts to show its age, call 716-280-9927 to send a talented plumbing contractor to your home to replace it. Here are a few signs that you need to replace yours:
- Your hot water comes out rust-colored.
- Your hot water has a slightly metallic taste or smell to it.
- Your water never gets hotter than lukewarm.
- Your hot water heater is more than 10 years old.
- Your hot water heater is leaking.
- You’ve repaired your water heater more than once already.
- Your hot water heater makes a lot of noise.